Southwest Airlines is making the right call for college sports fans planning to travel to Miami for the Bowl Game on Jan. 7, 2013. Today we introduced additional flights to accommodate Customers traveling to South Florida, including service not normally offered between Birmingham (BHM) and Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), specifically for the big game. Additional flights added to accommodate Customers traveling to South Florida include the following and are on sale now at southwest.com!
Southwest Airlines Additional Service on Jan. 5:
- Two daily nonstops between Chicago-Midway and Ft. Lauderdale
- Two daily nonstops between Birmingham and Ft. Lauderdale
Southwest Airlines Additional Service on Jan. 8:
- Two daily nonstops between Ft. Lauderdale and Chicago-Midway
- Two daily nonstops between Ft. Lauderdale and Birmingham
AirTran Airways Additional Service on Jan. 5:
- One daily nonstop between Chicago-Midway and Atlanta
AirTran Airways Additional Service on Jan. 8:
- Three daily nonstops between Ft. Lauderdale and Atlanta
Southwest Airlines is showing its support by dedicating these extra flights to the fans. Flight #120 and Flight #505 from Chicago-Midway to Ft. Lauderdale celebrate Blue and Gold’s 12-0 season and star players who both wear #5; and Flight #42 from Birmingham to Ft. Lauderdale is for the Crimson fans cheering on their star running back!
Doesn’t matter to us who you’re rooting for … let us take you to the game! Visit www.southwest.com or call our amazing agents at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA and book today!