It’s the 49ers vs. the Ravens in the big game! As soon as the games in Foxborough and Atlanta were over, both Southwest and AirTran got busy adding extra flights to accommodate the additional demand to the NFL Championship in New Orleans on February 3.
We’ve added the following:
Thursday, January 31:
- Atlanta-New Orleans: One extra AirTran flight for a total of five nonstops that day. (No, the Falcons didn’t win, but this is for connectivity!)
- San Francisco-New Orleans: Two nonstops on Southwest. (Special nonstop service!)
- Baltimore/Washington-New Orleans: Two added nonstops on Southwest, for a total of four.
Monday, February 4:
- New Orleans-Atlanta: Two extra AirTran flights, making a total of six for the day.
- New Orleans-Baltimore: Two added Southwest nonstops, for a total of four.
- New Orleans-San Francisco: Two Southwest nonstops. (Special nonstop return service!)
AirTran flights are available on airtran.com, and Southwest service is available on southwest.com. As the big game is just before Mardi Gras, something tells me New Orleans is going to make this one incredibly special event. Southwest and AirTran will help our Customers get to the party! Please help spread the word by making sure your friends and family know we’ve got this extra service out there. Have a great week!