• Make hard copies only when necessary
• In meetings, project the agenda and presentations onto a screen instead of printing them out
• Write on the first page of a fax instead of on a full cover sheet
• Reuse paper that has printed material only on one side. One way to do this is to cut the sheets into quarters and make a convenient pad of scratch paper
• Make sure all printers and copiers are set up to print on both sides of paper
If all else fails, make sure you put any unused paper into the blue bins—it’s important to reduce, reuse, and recycle! How to you cut down on paper usage? Let us know by commenting below.
Have a great tip for how to live and work Green? Let us know in the comments section!
DING! You are now free to be Green!