BlogWorld Stranger Tweetup Contest
1. To Enter: No purchase or obligation necessary. Contest runs November 4, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT (“Contest Period”). To enter without purchase or obligation, during the Contest Period find a stranger at BlogWorld, interview them, post your interview on your blog, and then tweet #BlogSouthwest with a link to your blog post. Entries are limited to BlogWorld attendees and to one (1) entry per Twitter account. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified. Anonymous entries will be considered invalid. You warrant your blog post will not be sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory. It cannot promote drugs, alcohol, or firearms. It cannot contain trademarks, logos or copyrighted materials owned by others.
2. Selection of Winner: On or about November 7, 2011 at 5pm CT, members of the Southwest Airlines Emerging Media Team will review all eligible entries received and choose a winner. The judges will be judging on the following qualities:
∙ Creativity and Originality: 20%
∙ Entertaining: 25%
∙ Southwest Appeal: 35% - entry should reflect our Culture and Fun-LUVing Attitude.
∙ Rules: 20% Read and complied with the official rules.
Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize to consist of one (1) roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airlines. Approximate retail value $210.00. Ticket is subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply. Travel must be completed between 11/2011 and 12/2012.
4. Eligibility: Contest open to all legal US residents, 21 years and older as of November 4, 2011. Employees of Southwest Airlines Co., AirTran Airways, Inc., and their advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. The contest is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not located in the United States.
5. To Claim Prize: Potential winner only will be notified by Southwest Airlines via Twitter, and winner must provide valid address (No P.O. Boxes). Unclaimed or undeliverable prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation. Winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within one (1) day of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
6. Limitation of Liability: Neither Sponsor, nor their affiliated entities, are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent, entries or mail; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on prize and for any travel or other expenses not specifically mentioned in prize description. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Contest if fraud or technical failure compromise the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. This Contest offer is being made exclusively by Sponsor.
Sponsor not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission whether caused by Sponsor, user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the process of submissions which may limit a participants ability to participate in this Contest.
7. Winner's List: To request a Winner's List, send a self addressed return envelope, after November 7, 2011, to Southwest Airlines Emerging Media. All requests must be received by November 22, 2011.
8. Sponsor: Southwest Airlines Co., P.O. Box 36611, Dallas, TX. 75235-1611