I have so much to be thankful for, I cannot count all my blessings. I am an in excellent place in my life and I will never forget what it took to get here. It has been a great 2011. I am thankful for this year.
Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!
I’m also thankful for big box hardware stores. This four-day weekend is always a great time to tackle those home improvement projects that would normally take more than a regular weekend to do!
- for my incredible parking karma. Ride with me to the mall and you will be amazed too
- for the fact I can bake Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes flat
- that I can nail any movie quote, thus proving I know almost everything about absolutely nothing
- that my staring contest competition record this year is 10 and 6—all that mirror training is starting to pay off
- that 5 out of 4 People have trouble with fractions (just like me)
- for gravity. There’s been many a time I felt I was about to fall off the earth, but it didn’t happen
- for pie—especially pumpkin pie
- for haiku.
- that I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed
- that I have eaten no candy corn this year-and won’t
- that I learned during my public school education that “elemenopee” wasn’t one awesome letter
With all that being said, I am very thankful that our military continues to protect our nation and have sacrificed so much for our freedom. I am thankful for my family and all of my colleagues at Southwest Airlines. What a wonderful place to work! I am thankful for our Southwest Customers. We LUV you. Thank you.